Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Organ-on-Chip Market, 2022-2035: Focus on Products and Technologies” report to its list of offerings.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of organ-on-chip products and technologies, over the next decade. The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the diverse capabilities of stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A general introduction of organ-on-chip, including history and development, classification, advantages and limitations and applications and future perspectives of organ-on-chip.
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of organ-on-chip products and technologies based on a number of relevant parameters, such as type of offering(s) (chip, plate / system, and technology), type of model(s) (organ(s) based and disease(s) based), status of development (commercialized, developed, and under development), type of technology / platform, number of chips in a plate, material used for construction of chip / plate (polymer, glass and silicon), type of polymer (polydimethylsiloxane, cyclic olefin polymer, cyclic olefin copolymer, elastomer, polycarbonate, polypropylene, polystyrene, polyester, tygon, and styrene TEP), compatible tissue / organ, and application area (cancer research, drug discovery and toxicity testing, stem cell research, and tissue engineering and regenerative medicine). In addition, the chapter provides details on the companies engaged in the development of organ-on-chip products and technologies, along with information on their year of establishment, company size and location of headquarters.
- Elaborate profiles of the key players developing organ-on-chip products and technologies (which are presently commercialized), which are headquartered in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Each profile features a brief overview of the company, organ-on-chip product portfolio, recent developments, and an informed future outlook.
- An in-depth analysis of various patents that have been filed / granted for organ-on-chip, till 2022, based on various relevant parameters, such as type of patent, publication year, application year, issuing authorities involved, type of organizations, emerging focus area, patent age, CPC symbols, leading patent assignees (in terms of number of patents granted / filed), patent characteristics and geography. It also includes an insightful patent valuation analysis.
- A detailed brand positioning analysis of the key industry players, highlighting the current perceptions regarding their proprietary products by taking into consideration several relevant aspects, such as experience of the manufacturer, number of products and technologies offered, product diversity, and number of patents published.
- A study of the various grants that have been awarded to research institutes engaged in projects related to organ-on-chip, between 2017 and 2022, based on parameters, such as year of award, support period, amount awarded, funding institute center, grant type, emerging focus area, type of recipient organization, key regions, and leading recipient organizations.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established since 2017, covering various types of partnerships, such as product / technology utilization agreements, licensing agreements, research and development agreements,, and commercialization agreements, , and of the companies focused on developing organ-on-chip products and technologies.
- An analysis of the investments made, including seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings, at various stages of development in start-ups / small companies (with less than 50 employees) and mid-sized companies (with 51-200 employees) that are focused on developing organ-on-chip products and technologies.
- A case study on scaffold-free 3D cell culture products, including hanging drop plate, 3D petri dish, and ultra-low attachment plate, featuring a list of more than 60 products that are being used for research and pharmaceutical testing, based on a number of relevant parameters, such as status of development (commercialized and developed, not commercialized), type of system (suspension system, attachment resistant and microfluidic system), type of product (ultra-low attachment plate, plate, hanging drop plate, chips and dish) and material used for fabrication (chemical / polymer based, human based and plant based).
By 2035, The financial opportunity within the organ-on-chip market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Type of Product
- Organ(s) based
- Disease(s) based
- Type of Application Area
- Drug Discovery and Toxicity Testing
- Cancer Research
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Stem Cell Research
- Research Use
- Therapy Development
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Key companies covered in the report
To view more details on this report, click on the link
You may also be interested in the following titles:
You may also like to learn what our experts are sharing in Roots educational series:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415