- A detailed review of the overall market landscape of genotoxicity and mutagenicity testing service, based on several relevant parameters, including year of establishment, company size (in terms of number of employees), location of headquarters, type of organization, location of the facility, type of operation (genotoxicity and mutagenicity), type of offering (service, and reagents and consumables), type of assay(s) (in vitro, in vivo and non-GLP / Screening), assay(s) / test(s) offered (Ames test, micronucleus test, chromosomal aberration test, genetic mutation assay, comet assay and others), end user industry (healthcare industry, chemical industry, agriculture industry, cosmetic industry, food industry and other industries) and type of testing system( s) (bacteria, animals and novel technology)
- An insightful benchmark analysis of various service providers segregated into three peer groups, based on the location of their headquarters (North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific), highlighting the top players in this domain, based on their respective capabilities.
- An elaborate profile of genotoxicity and mutagenicity service providers. Each profile includes a brief overview of the company, details related to its financial information (if available), service portfolio, recent developments, and an informed future outlook.
- An in-depth analysis of various publications related to genotoxicity and mutagenicity, based on several relevant parameters, such as year of publication, type of article, popular publishers (in terms of number of publications), popular journals (in terms of number of of publications), journal impact factor and popular journals (in terms of journal impact factor). It also highlights a publication timeline analysis (by article type and journal impact factor), along with the benchmarking of the publications to develop more insightful opinions on the recent trends related to research and development in this area.
- A detailed review of academic grants that have been awarded to various research institutes for projects focused on genotoxicity and mutagenicity, since 2018, based on several parameters, such as year of grant award, amount awarded, funding institute center, administering institute center, support period , purpose of grant, activity code, type of recipient organization, location of recipient organization, study section involved, type of grant application and popular NIH departments (in terms of number of grants). Further, the chapter also highlights the prominent program officers (in terms of number of grants) and popular recipient organizations (in terms of number of grants).
- An in-depth analysis of the various collaborations and partnership agreements that have been inked by stakeholders engaged in this domain, during the period 2018-2022. It includes a brief description of the partnership models (including acquisitions, platform licensing, service alliances, mergers and platform development and commercialization) adopted by stakeholders in this domain. Further, the partnership activity in this domain has been analyzed based on various parameters, such as year of partnership, type of partnership, analysis on most active players and regional analysis. Further, the chapter includes a world map representation of all the deals inked in this field in the period 2018-2022, highlighting both intercontinental and intracontinental agreements.
- An in-depth analysis of various patents that have been filed / granted related to genotoxicity and mutagenicity , since 2018, taking into consideration parameters, such as type of patent, publication year, geographical region, CPC symbols, leading players (in terms of number of patents filled / granted) and type of applicant. In addition, the chapter includes a detailed patent benchmarking and an insightful valuation analysis, highlighting the leading patents (in terms of number of citations).
an insightful market forecast analysis, highlighting the likely growth of the genotoxicity and mutagenicity testing service market until the year 2035. In order to provide details on the future opportunity. Further, our projections have been segmented based on relevant parameters, such as type of assay (in vivo, in vitro and non-GLP / screening), assay / test offered (comet assay, micronucleus assay, chromosomal aberration test, genetic mutation test and others), end user industry (chemical industry, healthcare industry, agriculture industry, cosmetic industry and other industries) and key geographical regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and North Africa).
The financial opportunity within the adeno-associated viral vector market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Type of Assay
- In vivo assays
- In Vitro Assays
- Non-GLP / Screening Assays
- Assay / Test Offered
- Comet Assays
- Micronucleus Assays
- Chromosomal Aberration Tests
- Genetic Mutation Tests
- Other Tests
- End User Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- Agriculture Industry
- Cosmetic Industry
- Other Industries
- Geographical Regions
- North America
- Latin America
The research also includes detailed profiles of the key players (listed below) engaged in the adeno-associated viral vector market; each profile features an overview of the company, its financial information (if available), details related to its manufacturing facilities and proprietary vector manufacturing technology portfolio, and recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- Aurigene Pharmaceutical Services
- Charles River Laboratories
- GLR Laboratories
- LSIM Safety Institute
- Sai Life Sciences
Key Questions Answered
- What is genotoxicity and mutagenicity?
- What are the key advantages offered by genotoxicity and mutagenicity testing?
- Which companies offer genotoxicity and mutagenicity testing services?
- What is the need for outsourcing genotoxicity / mutagenicity testing to contract service providers?
- How many grants have been offered for genotoxicity / mutagenicity testing?
- What is the trend of publications related to genotoxicity / mutagenicity testing?
- Across which key industries can genotoxicity / mutagenicity testing be utilized?
- What is the market size of genotoxicity / mutagenicity testing services?
To view more details on this report, click on the link
You may also be interested in the following titles:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415