Sales of Nurse Call Systems Market are anticipated to reach US$ 4.8 billion by 2032. From 2022 to 2032, the market for nurse call systems is anticipated to expand at a 14.8% CAGR.
According to a new market study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global nurse call systems market is forecasted to witness strong growth in terms of value between 2020 and 2030.
Nurse call systems have become an essential part of communication in healthcare institutions, helping patients in seeking care from nurses when required. Healthcare institutions and clinics are spending significantly to ensure seamless communication between patients and nurses, thus increasing the adoption of these systems.
Installation of nurse call systems bolsters nurses in prioritizing their tasks based on the emergency and types of requests raised by patients. Moreover, the nurse calls systems enhance the productivity of inexperienced nurses as patients directly seek aid from them.
Along similar lines, the growing geriatric population and a subsequent surge in in-patient rates are pushing healthcare institutions to seek nurse call systems to ease communication. Likewise, the integration of smart technologies is invigorating the efficiency of these systems in day-to-day operations, thereby propelling the demand for these systems.
"With the emergence of novel technologies, manufacturers are working on integrating advanced technologies such as real-time location detection, radio frequency identification (RFID), and security systems with nurse call system devices" opines FMI analyst.
Nurse Call Systems Market - Key Takeaways
- The global nurse call systems market is forecasted to progress at an excellent CAGR of 9.8% through the assessment period and will attain a valuation of US$ 4 Bn by 2030.
- Based on equipment types, integrated communication systems are expected to account for the majority of market share due to the high efficiency they offer.
- Alarms communication will remain the primary application of nurse call systems, holding the largest share in the application segment.
- Based on technology, wireless systems are predicted to gain prominence in the years to come among healthcare facilities owing to their efficiency and convenience.
- Among end-users, the adoption of nurse call systems will remain mainly concentrated in long-term care centers owing to the widening base of the aging population.
Nurse Call Systems Market - Key Trends
- The integration of artificial intelligence and digitalization has emerged as the most lucrative trend in the manufacturing side as market players leverage the advent of technologies to offer highly advanced solutions.
- COVID-19 is catalyzing the growth of the market as the patient flow rises at an alarming level, especially in the US, Brazil, and India, thus asserting healthcare providers to adopt systems to ease communication.
Nurse Call Systems Market - Regional Analysis
- North America and Europe are projected to collectively accumulate a share of 3/4ths in global market value.
- The hegemony of these regions is attributed to the implementation of stringent government regulations and proliferating expenditure by healthcare providers to enhance services.
- Asia is expected to metamorphose into a lucrative region as numerous nations in the region - including India, China, Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia - upscale expenditure on healthcare infrastructure.
Nurse Call Systems Market - Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players operating in the market include Hill-Rom Holdings Inc., Ascom, Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Controls International Plc, Rauland-Borg Corporation, Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc., Azure, Schrack Seconet AG, Intercall Systems Inc. ., Stanley Black Decker Inc., Tunstall Group, Tektone Sound Signal Mfg. Inc. and Igeacare Solutions Inc. Market players are focusing on launching new solutions, entering collaborations, and procuring approvals from regulatory authorities to further their expansion.
- In July 2020, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc. announced a collaboration with Aiva to develop a voice-based hands-free communication device to enable caregiver-to-patient and caregiver-to-caregiver assistance.
Nurse Call Systems Market - Taxonomy
- Button-based Systems
- Integrated Communication Systems
- Mobile Systems
- Intercom Systems
- Alarms Communications
- Workflow Optimization
- Wanderer Control
- Fall Detection Prevention
- Wired Nurse Call Systems
- Wireless Nurse Call Systems
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Long-term Care Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East Africa